Ethical and independent media foundation (EIMF) is dedicated to the perpetuation of a free press as the cornerstone of our nation and our liberty.
The Indian society must be well informed in order to make decisions regarding their lives, and their local and national communities.
It is the role of journalists to provide this information in an accurate, comprehensive, timely and understandable manner.
● to maintain constant vigilance in protection of the First Amendment guarantees of freedom of speech and of the press,
● to stimulate high standards and ethical behavior in the practice of journalism,
● to foster excellence among journalists,
● to inspire successive generations of talented individuals to become dedicated journalists,
● to encourage diversity in journalism, and
● to encourage a climate in which journalism can be practiced freely.